Experts estimate that upwards of ninety percent of disease is stress-related. And perhaps nothing ages us faster, internally and externally, than high stress. Massage is an effective tool for managing this stress, which translates into:
- Decreased anxiety.
- Enhanced sleep quality.
- Greater energy.
- Improved concentration.
- Increased circulation.
- Reduced fatigue.
Massage can also help specifically address a number of health issues. Bodywork can:
- Alleviate low-back pain and improve range of motion.
- Assist with shorter, easier labor for expectant mothers and shorten maternity hospital stays.
- Ease medication dependence.
- Enhance immunity by stimulating lymph flow—the body's natural defense system.
- Exercise and stretch weak, tight, or atrophied muscles.
- Help athletes of any level prepare for, and recover from, strenuous workouts.
- Improve the condition of the body's largest organ—the skin.
- Increase joint flexibility.
- Lessen depression and anxiety.
- Promote tissue regeneration, reducing scar tissue and stretch marks.
- Pump oxygen and nutrients into tissues and vital organs, improving circulation.
- Reduce postsurgery adhesions and swelling.
- Reduce spasms and cramping.
- Relax and soften injured, tired, and overused muscles.
- Release endorphins—amino acids that work as the body's natural painkiller.
- Relieve migraine pain.
Lymphatic Drainage is a type of massage that is a gentle, soft, barely there touch but is highly beneficial to clients with lymphedema, poor circulation, helpful after surgery to keep swelling down by releasing excess fluid build up and promote faster healing at the surgical site and surrounding areas, relieves and opens up sinuses, and helps to restore function to the lymph system and balance the body. It can also be highly beneficial to clients who are doing body or whole life cleanses. Key lymph nodes will be opened and Lymphatic Drainage will be performed on the entire body helping to dispose of the toxins.
Reflexology is application of mild-moderate pressure from the therapist to the feet, hands or ears of the client. It focuses on internal organs and breaks up "crystals" to help qi flow smoother throughout the clients body. It aids in shoulder, back and hip discomfort, relieves stress and anxiety, increases blood flow, and is so relaxing that most people fall asleep.
Reiki is energy work. The entire world is made of energy. We use the positive energy of the world to help heal your past and present so you can have a better, happier future. There is so much more to Reiki than this, please call the number below and I would be happy to explain!
Heather Finnen 419-870-4243